The Juice Stand 1963 Vintage Trailer is now available for rental in 2020 for weddings as a mobile bar, corporate events, children’s birthday parties, club/organization events, engagement or family photos, and holiday party rentals. This rental is styled to be reminiscent of vintage Florida orange juice stands that were present on every Florida beach from the 50’s through 70’s. Make your reservations today, as the only rental like this in Southwest Florida, they will go fast!
Monday – Thursday Evening – (5pm-10pm) 5 hours @ $450.00
Saturday and Sunday Daytime (5 hours total anywhere from 7am – 3pm) – 5 hours $500.00
Friday – Sunday Evening (5pm-12am) – 7 hours $750.00
- $250.00 cash refundable damage/cleaning deposit – returned within 3 days of clear inspection
- Discount offered on fees if the Juice Stand is used in conjunction with a designed event by Cheryl Jones Event Design, LLC
- Additional hours may be available – upon request and approval for $125.00 per hour
- Flat rate travel fee for outside Lee, Collier or Charlotte County, Florida is $250.00
- Attendees can be provided @$25.00 per hour- per attendee/plus tips
- The Juice Stand will be delivered to your event by Cheryl Jones Event Design, LLC. A flat, level surface for delivery and set up of trailer, will be required.
- If a electrical outlet cannot be provided for the Juice Stand, Cheryl Jones Event Design, LLC, has generators that can be rented if needed. However, this must be arranged in advance.
- Wine cooler, refrigerator, 5 cubic freezer and ice trough available on trailer
- High top tables, carts and linens are available at a flat rate of $10 each
- No cooking, open flame or smoking allowed.
- Weight limit total for Juice Stand occupants is 800lbs. The Juice Stand is 57 years old and cannot withstand heavy stomping, jumping or rough usage in any way.
- Renter will provide all food, drink, or other items necessary (cups, etc) for their event
- Renter will empty all their items they brought into trailer before its return to, and pick-up from Cheryl Jones Event Design, LLC – this includes ice in the trough. Please remove any trash, sweep and wipe down surfaces. Please clean and return the trailer in the same condition that you received it, for in some cases, the trailer may have second events on the same day. Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of your damage/cleaning deposit.
- Please make sure you include your clean-up time in the hours rented. The Juice Stand should be completely ready to go at the pick-up time.
**Please note that Cheryl Jones Event Design, LLC, rents the trailer only. We do not buy, provide or sell alcohol. Any persons renting the Juice Stand for the purposes of an event where they provide alcohol, must obtain any liquor event licenses/permits necessary for the city and/or county the event is taking place. It is the responsibility of the renter to obtain these licenses/permits before the event date and have them posted while event is happening.
****Photos of the Juice Stand set up for an ice cream stand are coming soon.